Europe and its wide range of exciting locations attracts tourists and travel lovers from around the globe. From the historical architectural marvels of Notre Dame in Paris to the scenic ruins of the Colosseum in Rome, the vivid attraction of Europe will be forever etched into your memory.
This Summer, pack your bags and get ready to explore the lavish island country of Portugal. With clean, opulent and white sand beaches, Portugal and its friendly ambiance is best known for attracting a huge crowd during the summer months. Visit the beautiful cave beach called Algarve and have fascinating stay amidst the pristine ocean-front resorts.
Thrillophillia highly recommends a trip to the football nation of Spain. Popular for its exciting summertime attraction and activities, Spain’s rich heritage and traditions, wide range of exciting activities and tourist attraction are the perfect getaway. Explore their festivities and witness an outstanding football match at the Barcelona stadium.
London makes its way in the best location to visit during Summers. With its never-ending list of royal palaces, monuments and rich history, the majestic London ambiance is what every tourist needs to feel the essence of.
- London – A perfect blend of modernity and aristocratic and royal history, London and its never-ending list of absolutely divine attractions can be best explored this Summer. Some of the most outstanding monuments in London are Buckingham palace, Westminster Abbey, The tower of London etc. which are the living examples of the exemplary royal family of the United Kingdoms. This capital can also be explored on their famous city buses, and uncovering its opulent lifestyle, street culture and ambiance is definite activity in your Europe tour.
- Portugal – Stunning offbeat locations, an outstanding weather year long and myriad of attractions, makes Portugal a definite addition to your Europe trip. In Portugal, visit the pristine beach destination of Algarve and uncover its fine cave beaches. Indulge in water spots and simply relax by the shore and work on your tan. Other exciting attractions to explore in Portugal include Sao Jorge’s castle, Santa Justa Lift, Ponte 25 De Abril Bridge, and Tagus River. The rich Portugal food is another thing not to miss when at this picturesque location.
- Iceland – A country that never sleeps, Iceland is best known for some its location that never get dark. If you want to experience some outstanding sunshine in the morning and the awe-inspiring Northern lights at night, then Iceland is where you should head on this summer. One of the pristine attractions is the famous Blue lagoon which is a natural geothermal spa and a relaxing swim is all one needs as a cure from all forms of stress. Discover active hot springs in and around ReykJavik, popularly called the golden circle. At night hop on some famous hiking trails, set up your camps and uncover the true essence of the awe-inspiring and unrealistic Northern lights lighting up the sky.
- Greece – This Summer, head onto Greece and soak up on some absolutely divine island attraction with the relaxing European sun on the top. When in Greece, do visit the popular island Crete which is studded with spotless white and soft sand and crystal clear ocean for a divine swimming and surfing experience. Other than this, the island destination of Santorini, with its historical tales, escalating blue and white attractions and monuments, opulent lifestyle and island culture is a never to miss opportunity. Click outstanding pictures of the sunset at Oia and don’t forget to take a boat cruise through the gleaming waters of Caldera.
- Spain – Basking under the hot tropical sun and enjoying ravishing views of the turquoise Spain beaches is a dream for all travel lovers. Spain hosts one of the most pristine summer months, and its exquisite range of beaches makes it the most popular vacation getaway. When in Spain, don’t forget to visit the outstanding, Camp Nou stadium which is one of largest football stadiums. Hot and spicy food is one of best highlights of Spain, and street food exploration is a must do activity in your Spain expedition. Other than this, be a guest to rich culture, heritage and tradition at Madrid and dance away at their famous Flamenco shows.