As a musician or performing artist, you will always prefer to sell music online so that your talent can be appreciated by many people and you can become a well-known artist.
Of course, you can do this, as these days a service provider like MusicDigi can help you to meet your objective. You must have heard about Apple music, which is a single intuitive app of Apple that combines and help you to enjoy several range of music in a single place.
Apple Music can connect so that an artist can share lyrics, photos, videos as well as songs and also interact with all their fans. So, you must get your music on Apple Music.
Let us discuss here how you can get on Spotify your streams as an artist. To get your music on Spotify and also grow your fan base, you must follow these tips as follows:
- First, get the music on Spotify
If you are interested in getting your music on Spotify then contact any digital music distribution service provider. If you are performing as an independent artist, then arrange your distribution yourself through a few music distribution companies like:
You can get your music on TikTok, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Google Play, Pandora, Deezer, YouTube, and many other streaming platforms.
- Claim your profile
After your music is going to be available on Spotify, create your verified artist profile, so that you can manage your profile, access various music marketing tools, pitch your new music to your playlists, and also view audience stats.
You must also claim your profile for accessing Spotify for Artists, which is open to artists and also their teams.
- Create Spotify playlists of your own
Try to do the following to create your playlist and for digital music distribution.
- Create playlists that will also feature the music of other artists
- Update all your playlists regularly.
- Share your playlists on social media.
- To make unique playlists add an image and also a playlist name.
- Submit music to curators of the playlist
It needs hard work for building up your Spotify listenership, plays, and credibility. Also, the algorithms of Spotify reward artists having a very strong following and also high-performing music.
A few activities for algorithms analyzing listeners are:
- Add to playlists.
- Utilize Spotify promotion resources and tools
Many tools are offered by Spotify to sell your music on iTunes. You can use the following tips to grow your fan following:
- Promote your music with ad studio on Spotify
- Make your Spotify code and also share it with all your fans
- Embed on your website your Spotify follow button
- Share your link on various social media sites
- Create your Spotify podcast with the anchor.
- Promote all your music on various social media
Last but not the least, social media has turned into a very effective platform for the promotion of almost anything. You can also use this media extensively for promoting your music too.